Happy Birthday to Chad!
Yesterday was our sweet Daddy's birthday. We rode to Opelika after work and took the kids to a park. As it turned out, they were having an outdoor concert. The kids were so excited to play at a new park. We were sad to have to leave shortly after we arrived because the rain came but not before promising to come again on a Tuesday when they are having the outdoor concert. We went for a late dinner at Olive Garden to celebrate our special guy. I only snapped a few pics with my phone so they kind of pitiful. We had lots of fun helping our favorite birthday boy have a great birthday.By this time it had started sprinkling and the slide was wet. One trip down with wet pants and Miss Claudia was done and came to sit under the umbrella with me.
This is totally unrelated but Claudia is so happy her mommy finally learned to french braid! Courtney worked with me when we were at Granny's for the fourth. It is not the best braid but I am working on it and she was pleased enough to wear it so that means I'm doing something right.

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
1 comment:
Love the braid, good job! I did Hallie's first the other night but I still have a long way to go!
Post a Comment