May 17, 2013

Today is Sydney's BIG DAY...Graduation

I'm not sure how today came so quickly but it did. I feel like I just rushed home on a Friday evening to celebrate her Kindergarten graduation and today I will rush home to dress for her high school graduation. Last night, Sydney & Connie came over for dinner so I could take some pictures of Sydney in her cap and gown. I will surely take a few or several hundred tonight but I wanted these to be less rushed and only of Sydney. She was beautiful, our graduate...























I had also put up a few decorations so we could celebrate and give her our gift. She loved all the pictures I had pulled out.






Sydney loved it all and was so happy. Exactly why I wanted to do a little something, just to make her happy!

 



 These two are SO MUCH ALIKE...


At exactly the moment she opened the box, she looked up at me with this face...


A strand of pearls for our rare, precious niece. Every Southern young lady needs a stand of pearls. She loved them. She said they were the perfect accessory for her graduation. I told her it was my goal that she always remember how proud of her we were and the pearls would help her remember.



Happy Graduation
We LOVE you!







No comments: