Our family has Pee Wee Football FEVER this fall! For the first time ever, Cooper is playing football and we are all having so much fun. He is on one of the three teams in our area for his age group. He is on Tiger White. We have played four games and they are undefeated so far. Last Saturday, they played Tiger Red, who was also undefeated, and came out on top! I have been very impressed with Cooper's coaches and the way they relate to the kids. They are so positive and encouraging to the kids. They are always teaching them, even on the field, and even when they make mistakes, they use them to teach, not criticize. God knew exactly what kind of coaches Cooper would need. Coach Goss, below, is the head coach but all of his helpers are just as great as he is with the boys.
That is our little #61 headed in...
Our quarterback, running the ball below, is very good. Even for a third grader, he stands out! I anticipate watching him as our Handley quarterback in the future...
Right after I snapped this, our QB broke free and ran for one more TD! We won 21-0! Tiger Red had not had a team score against them until this game so it was quite exciting for Tiger White to come out on top! The hard thing for me as a teacher is wanting to cheer for them all, and I do, but I still want to see our team leave with the win.
There he goes...
This little guy sure looks CUTE to his mommy in this uniform!
No comments:
Post a Comment