First, I am behind, so very behind on so many things I want to record for our memories. I will have many things out of order and I will get to them eventually but for now, I will share these pictures.
Today was our Thanksgiving Feast in Kindergarten at KES. The kids get so excited! They make their own Indian vests, choose Indian names for themselves, make necklaces, and a host of other fun activities. I emailed a few pictures to Amy and she told me it seemed like Hayden and Claudia just had Thanksgiving in K and she is right...it does feel just like yesterday. That prompted me to go on a picture hunt since I did not have a blog back then.
Here is Claudia at her Kindergarten Thanksgiving Feast with Mrs. Smith's class in 2008. Hayden was also in her class and this just makes me miss him even more. Look at these sweet faces...
Claudia's Indian name was Morning Flower.
Hayden's Indian name was Running Bull. Look at how little his precious hands look in this picture! I miss this boy so much!
And I miss this sweet girl being this little...
Thanksgiving Feast, 2011
Mrs. Nolan's Kindergarten Class
Cooper's name was Sitting Bull
Tis the season to think of things we are thankful for and there are no words to describe how very thankful I am for my sweet babies.
1 week ago







No comments:
Post a Comment