September 3, 2010

Friday Night Football

We had a big surprise for Cooper & Connor for Friday Night Football and we were all so excited! All along, I had this shot in my mind and I knew it would turn out just as great as it did. I love it...it makes me so happy and makes my eyes fill with tears. Cooper got a new jersey with Connor's number on it. He loved it and could not wait to put on his shoulder pads and head to the game. We didn't tell Connor and we couldn't wait to surprise him after the game. It turned out that he saw Cooper in the stands and noticed his jersey. On our way home, Claudia asked us who the best player out there was and without hesitation, Cooper answered her question..."CONNOR!" he exclaimed! Straight from his precious heart, that is exactly how he feels. Connor is his hero in every sense of the word. That's why I will treasure this picture forever...



Cooper could not get enough of Connor after the game. He ran around like crazy pretending to play just like him.

Now my pictures are in order...
Connor coming down to run through the sign.

Herrrrre come the Tigers!


As exciting as football is...Cooper and Finn needed a coloring break!

We basked in the glory of a total shut out! Connor got to play in the fourth quarter and he played TOUGH! I'm glad he wasn't heading after me like that!



We were also excited to see Clay during the half-time show. We have a GREAT band and it is even more exciting for us this year because Clay is out there. We are so happy they moved back!

Claudia and Gracie had worked really hard and made their own sign to show their support for the Tigers. All the little kids really wanted to run through it when they had it out after the game.

Susan, Connor, and Kevin

Daniel, Michele, Clay, and Rachel

Cooper hanging out on the field...


It was a great night to be a Tiger. We are so excited about spending our Friday nights cheering for our team!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

OOOOH I love the Connor, Cooper picture too :-)