On Monday we went to Connor's first home B-team game. 9
th graders don't typically get that much playing time on Friday night and we wanted to really get to see him play. He did great! He even caught a touchdown pass! We were so proud of him and so glad we could go watch him do what he loves because man alive do we love that Connor.

An added bonus was my buddy Will also playing. I loved getting to see him play as he and Connor are my 2 favorite
Handley Tigers!

Will on the sidelines...where did that little Will that I fell in love with go? He is all grown up!

I just happened to catch Connor with this smile on the sidelines. He usually has his GAME FACE on during the games. Connor has that signature smile that I have loved for so long.

Connor on the field...

Connor's touchdown!

Cooper at the game. I love how the light is reflecting off of his hair in this picture!

This is Cooper pouting when I did not answer him the way he wanted...


Here's our other favorite guy, Logan. We were all happy when Logan got there from his practice. I loved seeing him in his
PeeWee uniform.

Claudia and Logan have always been really good friends. I wondered what they were talking about when I was snapping these...


We caught the girls putting their feet over their heads but I wasn't fast enough to get a good shot.

Cooper found a friend dresses similar to him to play with. They had big fun!
1 comment:
Girl I LOVE your post-now keep em' coming!
Post a Comment