I took a couple of pictures of Cooper over the weekend. Unfortunately, I took them with my pitiful phone so they are really bad but still so cute! Here he is checking out his books all by himself at the library on Friday afternoon. I was just struck by how big he looked up there and I was imagining him at school next year in the library there...and so I would not break down in tears, I took his picture instead!

This is how Cooper watched Claudia's basketball game on Saturday. He took turns between this position and sitting on a basketball. He was so cute! When he wasn't doing one of those two things, he was all over Connor...imagine that!

Of course the one Saturday I did not take my camera, Claudia scored! We were so proud of her! Watching her play ball is so much fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment