The kids and I had been home waiting in anticipation ALL DAY LONG...we couldn't wait for them to drive up in our driveway. Amy sent me a text and said they were almost to our street. Shortly after that, she called to ask where we were. I had forgotten there was not a car at our house. They had just driven by thinking we were not home. We rushed outside to wait for them. I snapped a few pics of my babies while we waited.
We couldn't figure out what was taking them so long...our circle isn't that big! Then we spotted them talking to Tim and Hallie down the street. Claudia and Cooper started screaming for them and they were so excited.
They couldn't get there fast enough to satisfy these two!
We attacked them immediately. Hugs and kisses for everyone!
I am not sure how this girlie is going to handle it when Ryan can no longer pick her up...it will break her heart.
We hit the jack pot on this visit because we got them for a whole night! We went to dinner and came home to hang out, just like old times. It was wonderful.
We ate this baby girl up all night long. She is so precious. Look at those baby blues...they make my heart melt!
No comments:
Post a Comment