Hello blog followers/readers! I miss being on my blog so much. I thought I'd share a little tidbit from my morning...
Let me share the state of mind I am currently living in and my family is currently having to endure. They could seriously use your prayers by the way! I bring a cup of coffee to work with me each morning...I cannot drink it before it gets cold...I reheat it about 4 times each day...but today guess what realization I had...
You CANNOT reheat your coffee in your mini-fridge! Geeze! This is what I'm dealing with people! I could use your prayers as well!
Something Sweet...
Once I got my coffee HOT and moved to my desk, there was a note on my desk. From my sweet girl who had brought me a cookie and left me a love note. She cannot imagine how happy it made me and the joy it brought to my heart.

Something to look forward to...
Today, today, today, today is the day that I am booking this...
Oh how I look forward to the day we pack up and hit the road! I cannot wait for entire days to just play with my family...

No comments:
Post a Comment