Our last day of magic...
One area we had yet to experience was Mickey's Toontown Fair. We quickly wondered how we had missed this on our other two days! This area is currently closed as it is part of the huge renovation of FantasyLand at MK. We can't wait to go when it is all open so we can experience all of the new attractions.
Experiencing Minnie and Mickey's houses was a great adventure and so much fun. Check out the sweet detailing of the heart border on top of Minnie's abode.
Looking at pictures from our first trip through Minnie's house makes me remember the last time we got to explore her little cottage. I did not know it would be our last trip at the time but looking back, it was the one time we went in that I will always remember because of the conversations Claudia and I had.
I remember Claudia discovering Mickey's mailbox and immediately asking if we could get a mail box like his. SWEET! We probably would if we could find one!
Cooper enjoying a little time out of the stroller exploring the gardens.
We took a train ride around MK so we could rest a little and when we arrived back at the train stop, we found all of these friendly faces greeting guests.
We had lunch at Cosmic Rays and Claudia had fun with a cast member while we waited for our food.
I love this picture of Claudia gazing at the castle with her sweet princess ears...
Cooper was sound asleep in the stroller when Claudia and I ran into the Fairy Godmother hanging out around the castle.
It was getting close to parade time so we headed to Main Street to stake out our seats. Cooper was still snoozing so he missed a few pictures.
Waiting for the parade...
Apparently Cooper was having a chat on the phone with someone while we waited.
Peter Pan and Wendy were happy to meet our sweethearts.
Our last show on this trip...
Some of my many castle pictures...
Heading out for our dinner at 1900 Park Fair in The Grand Floridian.
The very wicked step mother was very funny as she interacted with guests.
So lovely to have a real princess drop by your table while you dine...
Much to soon, it was time to head home. We spent very little time at our resort so I had not really taken many pictures. I got a few before we loaded up and headed home. I loved the HUGE Mickey phone.
We were in the 70's building complete with disco dancers, platform shoes, and mood rings. The staircases were enclosed in huge 8 tracks. We have not stayed at Pop Century since this trip. I'd like to go back sometime and explore all of the buildings now that it is not so overwhelming to me.
Our first trip was so much fun. I hear so many people say they have been once and that was enough but we cannot imagine ever feeling that way, no matter how many times we go. We love it all. We were sad to leave from this trip and we immediately starting talking about when we could go back. As it would turn out, our 2nd trip would come in February of 2009. Maybe I can get my pictures together soon to get those magical days recorded.















































No comments:
Post a Comment