Happy 2nd Birthday
to our sweet, precious
Gracie Lyn
We celebrated this sweet girl's 2nd birthday last Saturday. She was absolutely beautiful and equally precious at her party, as she is every time I am around her. All four of us attended this party, and we were all excited to celebrate such a little doll. There is no measure to how crazy we all are about Miss Gracie Lyn and Miss Lily Kate!
Lily Kate was adorable and so happy at the beginning of the party. She sacked out shortly after we got there and although I was perfectly content with her, Uncle Chad stole her and I never got her back. Claudia and Lily giving love and so happy to see each other.
Gracie Lyn cannot even imagine how much her Uncle Chad talks about her and loves her. He is constantly wondering what she is doing and wanting to see these angels.
I LOVE this picture!!!
Cooper was very excited about the party. He loves to play with Gracie and of course he always adores being with Ryan and Amy.
This is Gracie's great grandmother, asking her "Are you two?"
By this time, Lily Kate was snoozing with Chad so she didn't make the pictures...
He was so happy and content to sit and hold this angel the entire time we were there...
Amy sat Gracie up on the food table and she posed like a pro. So sweet and precious!
This face cracks me up!
Gracie loves her Disney and since we have memories at Disney with her, we decided to shop for her while we were there in January. Claudia got her a cute Minnie change purse. As you can see from her face, she loved it.
Cooper got her a bag of characters, his favorite Disney prize to purchase. She carefully named them all...
Cooper took these pictures!
We are very thankful God brought our sweet friends home for this time. I pray He leaves them here for a long time. I grieved so much when they moved to Florida but I cannot imagine how I will grieve if He moves them again! We are so thankful for moments like these with our friends who are really so much more than just friends to us. Happy Birthday sweetest Gracie!
No comments:
Post a Comment