
Donald was outside for pictures. Cooper was not thrilled to have his picture made that morning. For some reason, he was suddenly anxious about seeing the characters. He worried about it all morning during breakfast before each character would get to our table. Once they got there, he was all smiles except for with Daisy.



Jammin parade with Mickey!

After breakfast we went to the Festival of the Lion King. It was GREAT! I didn't get very good pictures but the show was amazing!

The character trails got busy really fast. The only ones Cooper wanted to see were Chip and Dale. Claudia was game for anyone!

Ready for a real safari!

The kids spotted a little game to play on the edge of the walkway.


Claudia chose a baby hippo for a souvenir. She named her Hannah and she kept her with her the rest of the trip. She loved Hannah so much. Claudia has always loved a stuffed animal. She also got a Minnie dressed as Tinkerbell. Izzy had gotten one in Dec. and Claudia loved hers so she bought one too.
When Claudia and I rode the TiltaWhirl, I got a text from Chad. It was a picture of a toy (that I could not make out) and it said, "Mommy, can I have it please?" from Cooper...when I got to them after the ride, he had found a set of small characters that are very similar to "the student". Of course we had to get those! Right after we bought them, Chad and Claudia had fastpasses for Expedition Everest so Cooper and I found a shady spot to sit in and he played and played with his new friends. I think he would have been happy to stay there for hours just playing with his friends in the shade.


Cooper and Claudia in the dig site. This is a nice cool spot...I should have taken a picture of Chad sound asleep propped up on the rocks! He took a short nap while the kids dug for bones.

Snack time at Animal Kingdom. I had tried to do so well and not eat snacks until this hot day when I saw a stand that sold...root beer floats! OH MY, I love a root beer float so I had to have one. Cooper got this huge cone that was melting faster than he could eat it! Claudia always chooses these strawberry treats for her snack.

Snack time at Animal Kingdom. I had tried to do so well and not eat snacks until this hot day when I saw a stand that sold...root beer floats! OH MY, I love a root beer float so I had to have one. Cooper got this huge cone that was melting faster than he could eat it! Claudia always chooses these strawberry treats for her snack.



2 comments:
Love them all! I have been anxiously waiting :-)
maOkay, now I am hooked reading and I can't comment after each blog or I would miss church tomorrow because I would still be sitting here, but I have laughed about "the student". Oh, how we loved the student at Sunday school!!
Post a Comment