April 1, 2010

We have had several activities going on keeping us busy. I have so many pictures that I want to blog but it takes a long time to do this many and it makes the post so long. I decided to do a few collages so I could treasure the memories through my pictures and save time...I'm all about saving time.

Last night we had our Flashlight Egg Hunt at church.

It was Gracie Lyn's first egg hunt and I was so happy that it was with us. Of course she didn't hunt any eggs but she was beautiful in pink with her Easter Bonnet! While the kids were in the sanctuary doing activities and waiting on the dark, I had a photo shoot with Gracie Lyn!


I said it would never happen but I have been wrong before...my mother actually retired. I swore I wouldn't believe it until she didn't go to work today but she did not. Chad teased her and called to see if she had his breakfast cooked since she is now a woman of leisure. These are pictures from her luncheon.

Finally, Chad's daddy was honored as a Deacon Emeritus at church. It was a special service for he and Mr. Ford. They have both dedicated countless hours of work for the Lord at our church and it was so nice to see that recognized.


Spring is keeping us hopping around here!

Hippity Hoppity, Easter's on its way!

No comments: