Last week I turned 37! As everyone told me negative things about getting older (and they are all true), I just kept thinking how thankful I am to be getting older. I am so thankful that God has blessed me with this life and He has allowed me to still be here living this life. My family showered me with gifts, even one from Spencer, and I felt very undeserving of it all. When I got to school, Claudia had a huge surprise for me. She and mother had baked two cakes and sent them to school with Susan to surprise me. I had a sweet card and all the trimmings to share my birthday goodies with my work family. I loved it! While I was at work, we had the house cleaned and after work, we went to eat Mexican. What a great birthday to come home to a clean house and a trip to eat buffalo shrimp tacos!
A big thanks to my sweetheart Chad and my two precious babies for making everyday special and especially my birthday!
No comments:
Post a Comment