A New Post
Stay Tuned...
My friend (Hi Kristal) said to me last night...."You have not been blogging..." Funny girl, of course she knows why...a brand spanking new school year, that's why! I have tons of pics, tons to write, tons to record and remember...but I am whipped and I am hitting the bed as soon as the kids are down so there has been no time for my blogging addiction. I miss reading all my faves and I really hope this weekend I can get some posts hammered out and get some reading done. In the mean time...stay tuned for a new post soon!
And while you wait...
Happy Birthday to two of my original readers
and two of my faithful gals...
Aunt Linda, today & Lindsay, Aug 9th
I'm so blessed to share my birthday month with you!
I love you both so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment