November 23, 2010

Catching Up...

Way back in October, we went to the Pumpkin Patch and I have never gotten around to posting the cute pics I took of the kids. I did load a bunch on a post but it would never cooperate so I am scratching that one and starting anew! We had a hot day for the patch but it was so much fun. We did all of the activities from the bounce houses, huge slide, train ride, hay ride, choosing a pumpkin, etc. I really enjoyed spending the day with my 3 favorite people. I have now loaded a few of the pics and I am going crazy over this...I cannot figure out why my pics are not in the order I want them or why I cannot control them the way I am used to . When I finally made them a larger size, they at least got in a straight line rather than being stuck here and there randomly. At any rate, here are my pics and at least I now have this memory on record so we won't forget the fun we had at the Pumpkin Patch in 2010!
Whew! If you have stuck with me and are still checking for a post now and then, bless you! I appreciate you reading and stopping by.
Happy Fall, Y'all!






















No comments: