On Wednesday night before we left for Destin on Friday, we had our annual Fall Festival at Trinity. For the first time, it was held in our new Family Life Center. The kids all had such a great time, according to Chad. Our kids were adorable in their outfits we had put together, according to all the pictures Chad took. Also according to Chad's pictures, the other kids were super cute too! Why according to Chad? Because I missed it! I struggled for a week emotionally with having to miss the Fall Festival. I have never missed one before. This year I had my Nat'l Boards class at JSU. I debated missing it for a week but in the end, I went. I got great stuff out of class that night but boy did I miss being home seeing my kids enjoy the festival. I am so thankful Chad captured it all for me! What a great fella he is!
Our Cowgirl and Construction WorkerAlayna Grace & Garrett were so cute!

Ethan helped Cooper with his roping skills... Ethan is the real deal, a real cowboy!

Miss Abbie, always so adorable and beautiful!

Of course there would be a picture of Connor doing something for Cooper...Cooper is always attached to Connor when he is around!

Claudia hitting the hoops...

And last but not least...
Princess Mia, my little sweetheart.
1 comment:
Oh friend I am so glad you are posting again-I missed them!
Post a Comment