November 27, 2010

Christmas Cards...a race wtih sunset

After finding these cute PJ's, we raced back to our condo and got to the beach for some pictures. As I said before, this was one of our best shoots ever. The kids were so cooperative. It may have had something to do with their mother being more relaxed and not in drill Sergeant mode...there is a lesson in that for me. We had to go super fast because we were literally racing sunset...but the sunset provided the perfect lighting for every shot! I had a difficult time choosing which shot to use. I did post one of my cards on my blog but I only bought a few of those. This first picture is the one I used for the bulk of my cards. I know it won't be long before they will think they are too old to go to the beach in their pj's for me to get pictures. Oh how I dread that day. I am so thankful my children are healthy and growing, I just wish it wasn't happening at sonic speed!
































And with the end of the wonderful photo shoot and dark settling in over us in paradise, I discovered my cell phone had been left out there in the beautiful sand. I searched and searched to no avail...but at least I got great pictures!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Judging from these pics it was worth the sacrifice! They are beautiful. My faves ever!!!