Here is our group in their green 100 point tees listening to the rules.
Claire was there too! Claudia and Claire have played together almost every single afternoon this school year. They have gotten so close. She was so happy to have Claire on this trip with her.
Hallie and Alyssa were also on the trip. This trip lets friends from different grade levels experience a field trip together and I love how it works. Claudia and Hallie have been friends forever but just like Claire, they are in different grade levels so the AR trip is her only chance to go with either of these girls.
There were so many other friends there but I did good to get these few pictures. These kids were WILD running and jumping and I couldn't catch them still long enough for my normal picture drill. Of course being there as a teacher also kept me busy with maintaining order so maybe that interfered with my snapping as well.
Logan was there!
No comments:
Post a Comment