All of our Spring activities and end-of-the-year activities are in full swing. I am just hanging on for the ride and enjoying being able to actually BE PRESENT and enjoy all the fun life brings for my kids! Claudia's field day was a week or so ago and she had lots of fun. She competed in the relay, sack race, and water balloon over/under. Her team got 1st place in the sack race so she was delighted to come away with a blue ribbon.
Here's Mrs. Motley's class ready to get started!
Claudia and Rachel hanging out on the towels. What a blessing for Rachel to move here and be in Claudia's class this year. They have grown to be the sweetest friends and Claudia will treasure 2nd grade because of Rachel.
Claudia ran with all her might but they didn't get a ribbon for this event. They did, however, accomplish the most important thing...they had so much FUN!
Getting geared up for the sack race...
Here she goes...I told her to take BIG leaps with her long legs and she did!
So excited to get her ribbon from Susan.
Field Day was fun for all of our kids. I only got to run out and take a few pictures because I was trying to work my normal schedule. I loved getting to be there for the few events I saw.
Spring is so much fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment