We colored eggs on Saturday night. I love this picture of their expressions. They had fun and as always, we were sad when we finished the last egg.
We awoke to Easter Bunny surprises on Sunday morning. Claudia has a large basket from her first Easter and Cooper has a bucket from his first Easter. We always use the same ones but Cooper's things have outgrown his small bucket. I just can't switch him to a basket because this is what he has always used. Spencer also has a small treat, he cannot be left out!

Claudia worked on her eggs so carefully. She is an artist at heart!



After church, we headed to Granny's for a huge family lunch and egg hunt. I think we had 54 people in all attend. That's not even our whole family. We missed everyone who wasn't there! We had a great time playing and catching up. The weather was perfect and the kids were completely worn out when we left. This is Mikie's little girl...such a cutie pie...and she loves to come to Aunt Lyn's house to swim! The lovely Addison...

I'm so glad God gave me a sister. Love you, Connie! Just over Connie's left shoulder is a huge white snowball bush. When we were little girls, we always had our Easter pictures made in front of that bush. It was always covered in huge white snowballs. This Easter reminded me so much of when we were young because we always had big family lunches and egg hunts. It was such a treat to share this with my kids!


All of the eggs for the contest... Claudia's is the one on the back left corner with an Easter basket filled with eggs painted on it. I was so proud of her!

My pictures got out of order...oops! This year we painted our eggs after they had dried. We were getting ready for the egg decorating contest that Lisa cooked up. Cooper loved all of his creations so much he was unable to part with them so not only did he not take any of his eggs for the egg hunt, he also wouldn't take one to enter in the contest.
Claudia worked on her eggs so carefully. She is an artist at heart!
After church, we headed to Granny's for a huge family lunch and egg hunt. I think we had 54 people in all attend. That's not even our whole family. We missed everyone who wasn't there! We had a great time playing and catching up. The weather was perfect and the kids were completely worn out when we left. This is Mikie's little girl...such a cutie pie...and she loves to come to Aunt Lyn's house to swim! The lovely Addison...
I'm so glad God gave me a sister. Love you, Connie! Just over Connie's left shoulder is a huge white snowball bush. When we were little girls, we always had our Easter pictures made in front of that bush. It was always covered in huge white snowballs. This Easter reminded me so much of when we were young because we always had big family lunches and egg hunts. It was such a treat to share this with my kids!
All of the eggs for the contest... Claudia's is the one on the back left corner with an Easter basket filled with eggs painted on it. I was so proud of her!
Steven and my daddy enjoying the shade...it was HOT!

Granny's yard is full of beautiful flowers. She is a master


This is Clay's egg...rolling Toomer's Corner!

Connie calling out the contest winners. Claudia won a prize but I cannot remember the category.
Granny's yard is full of beautiful flowers. She is a master
This is Clay's egg...rolling Toomer's Corner!
Connie calling out the contest winners. Claudia won a prize but I cannot remember the category.
No comments:
Post a Comment