May 24, 2011

Sleepover

Cooper counted down the days until Friday.

He asked every single morning...

"Is today the day Hayden comes?"

He was so excited!

Friday finally came and with it all the excitement of his very own sleepover! Claudia was at a slumber party for a friend's birthday. Chad was not feeling well so it was pretty much just me and the boys. They stayed busy playing until bedtime and were not interested in me very much. I was interesting when they wanted snacks. Hayden told me he wanted me to "pretend we are at the movies!" He is so cute! We loved having Hayden spend the night. Chad was disappointed he was so sick and didn't get to enjoy Hayden. They are big buddies. The boys were not into my pictures but I did snap just a few as they were settling in for a movie...


I LOVE Hayden's smile in this picture but I moved the camera and cut off my Cooper!








See how much more interesting the movie was than me...they were finished with pictures and would not even look at me for another one!



Posted by PicasaWe loved making memories with Hayden! He is precious to our family!

No comments: