I looked back today at my Homecoming post from last year and boy have I been slack on my pictures this year! I also realized yesterday that I tool ZERO pictures in September other than the few I took with my phone. I better improve on bringing my camera along or I'm going to miss capturing all the fun!
It is once again Homecoming week around here and that means tons of activities. We also have had revival at Trinity so we have been extra busy. I wish I had remembered to take pictures of the kids every morning in their attire for the dress up days but I have just been trying to make it on time to duty every morning!
We had a pep rally at our school yesterday. I cannot help but think with every event we have that it is Claudia's last one at KES. That makes me so sad! I dread her leaving me next year. Cooper and Claudia were both very excited about the pep rally. I had so much work to do but I took a break to go out and make sure I got a few pictures of them.
Claudia and Rachel
This is a fraction of the 3rd graders...
Claudia and Mrs. Head
Cooper sitting with his class...
Showing his Handley spirit!
Claudia and Rachel were watching intently and not interested in my pictures by this point.
Cooper and Ella are big buddies...
Just for my memories and theirs, these were the dress up days this year...
Monday was hat day. Cooper wore an Auburn cap and Claudia wore a big straw hat
Tuesday was PJ day. Claudia wore her new hot chocolate pj's and Cooper wore Spider Man
Wednesday was Cheer/Football/Spirit
Thursday was Camo day. Cooper wore camo pants and Claudia wore a camo tee.
Tomorrow is the PARADE and THE BIG GAME...
2 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment