O' Canada!
On to the U.K.
FYI...I didn't make a pit stop in the pub! Just took a picture!
Je t'aime Paris
While soaking in all I could of Paris, my family wrapped up Test Track and I headed to meet them. I loved the tree at Epcot. It was beautiful day and night.
I went from Paris to under the sea! Claudia, Cooper, and I rode the Nemo ride and then took the traditional picture inside the shark mouth. Once Chad arrived, we went to see Crush the talkin turtle and DUDE, he is so cool.
Thanks to our Disney Rewards Visa, we get to have a private character meet & greet along with a free 5x7 picture. This year it was Minnie and Goofy again but we were still happy to see them with no line.
My sweet family...
After pictures, we had a lunch reservation at the Coral Reef. This is by far Chad's favorite restaurant at WDW. It was delicious to the very last bite! After lunch, we headed to ride Soarin which is always a crowd pleaser and every one's favorite ride at Epcot. We started our evening heading around the world. The kids always love this old phone booth. It is so funny that phone booths are not a part of their world at all. My very first job was actually counting the money out of the pay phone boxes when I was 15 years old.
Boy did they ever get a big kick out of this...
I love this picture...
Mary Poppins was out and about so we jumped in her line. The sun was beginning to set and the light was beautiful.
Don't you just LOVE to listen to her talk...wouldn't you just love for Mary Poppins to have been your babysitter?
Once again in France, Claudia was so happy to see this pretty girl.
Waiting in line for Princess Aurora...
The boys weren't very interested in feminine kitties or princesses so they found Kids Spot in France and Cooper got busy coloring while Chad got busy resting.
No matter where you roam, it is always good to be home...
The American Adventure Pavilion
By this time, we were getting ready to head out and have dinner at Riverside. We still had a couple of stops to make so I didn't take time to get many more pictures in the other countries we visited. This is blurry but I did my best to capture how beautiful the view was.
Dinner at Riverside wrapped up our evening and we were all in bed early than the other nights. It was a wonderful 3rd day of magic. Coming soon...
Welcome to HOLLYWOOD!
No comments:
Post a Comment