January 17, 2012

January is for catching up...

 Here is how my pictures move from my BFF to my blog. After I upload my pics to my laptop, I move them to Picasa. Sooner or later, (mostly later these days) I get around to going through them and editing my favorites. Then I choose which ones I want to use in my post and export those to my desk top. I leave them on my desktop until I have written the post and do not need them in that location any longer. Today I decided to clean up my desk top because it is so cluttered and I found several folders that I have yet to blog about. So in order to continue to clean my desktop, let's begin with Cooper...

This past fall, Cooper played soccer for the first time. His team was Dixie Heating & Air. He had so much fun. Several of his buddies were on the same team. I was so proud of him for getting out there and having fun. Here are some shots taken throughout the season.



David and Cooper at the end-of-season party. David is in the same K class as Cooper.




Cooper getting his trophy from Coach Mike. Mike was great with all the kids and Cooper loved him.


He is so proud of his first trophy that has his name engraved.


Cooper, Coye, and Cason


We had sweet girls on our team but don't be fooled by their sweetness off the field. On the field they knew how to be aggressive and play ball.


Spencer came to the first game.







Cooper chose 26 for his jersey number. I was in total shock he did not choose 39 so he could be like Connor.





Coach Mike was great to tie shoes and he almost always had some one's hair bow or ribbon hanging from his pocket by the end of the game.







One night we played Landon's team and they had to get in some rough housing before the game.








You cannot see Cooper in this picture but this is likely the best kick he had of the season.
Consequently, making me feel very old, that is Landon's daddy in the background and when I began teaching at KES, he was in 3rd grade. Wow...




This is what the sisters did while the little siblings played soccer...





I really enjoyed watching Cooper play soccer this year. Even though I was thankful for more time at home, I was kind of sad to see the end of the season. Of course, it had started getting very cold so I was happy our season wrapped up before true winter set in. Cooper did a great job and he loved every minute of his first season.

No comments: