May 28, 2012

3rd Grade Field Day

The week before our last week at school, sweet Courtney came to spend a week with us. She had to complete 5 days of observation to meet entrance requirements for the College of Education at Auburn University (woo hoo) where she is pursuing a degree in Special Education...just like her much older cousin, me :-) It was pure delight having her here for an entire week. The kids and I both were heartbroken for her to leave that Friday afternoon. It was a busy week and Courtney got to participate in all kinds of year-end events.

3rd Grade Field Day
Her last at KES...


3rd grade went out earlier than planned so I missed Claudia's relay where they won 2nd place but I was still super proud of her.





My goodness how I will miss being there for every single activity she has at school. I have loved every minute of her being at KES.


These 3 are totally crazy about each other.



The sweetest best friends...






All of my pictures are a little light. It's so hard to see where to put the settings out in that bright sun. I have so much to post that I am not taking the time to edit...just what you see is what you get...




 Our KES 3rd graders...this has been an excellent class as they have gone through our school. I know they will shine in 4th grade.


 


That night, Sydney came to spend the night as well. She and Courtney went to gymnastics to check out Claudia's skills...






 After gymnastics we went to dinner to celebrate our sweet Amy's birthday. THEN, I took Sydney to show her a spot I want to take some senior pictures of her. I will post those later...



No comments: