October 24, 2010

Sleepover

Oh what a night!


To complete our birthday fun, Izzy came home with us. The girls had BIG fun in the basement doing all kinds of things. The hit of the night was the SPA kit Claudia had gotten. They mixed and measured and I just let them go. That was not easy for me...but hey, you only turn 8 once! I'm so glad I just left them alone and let them have fun. They were full of joy and it all benefited me in the end because I got a spa treatment too! These two gave me pedis and manis and it felt great! So good that a little money was exchanged later on!


Both girls went to sleep easily, late, but pretty easily once I put them in bed. Izzy went to church with us and they were twins. Twinning brought lots of excitement! Claudia had also gotten this cute dress for her birthday and Izzy had one to match at her house. They were so pretty together and so so so happy!

WE LOVE YOU, IZZY!

No comments: