June 1, 2011

Recital

I am finally getting around to posting pictures from the actual recital. Claudia had a busy day since she was dancing on Friday night. We had awards day at school (post on that soon) and then she had a hair appt before heading home to get dressed. She didn't want me to take a picture getting her hair done but it was fun to do that for her and boy did it take a ton of stress away from me! She was a little nervous and very excited. Having Rachel there for the first time was special to my Claudia.




Pictures from the dressing room...








Having a girl is so special to me. I constantly think about our relationship and what God wants me to change to help us have the relationship He wants for us. This girl is so precious to both me and her daddy!



A few girls from her class...


Izzy...boy there is so much I could write about our Izzy but I am not emotionally ready to write a post about that just yet. I had no idea on this night we were having our last rectal with Izzy but I am now so THANKFUL they danced on the same night. I love to watch sweet Izzy dance. She is graceful and lovely and so precious to my heart!







The girls who danced on Friday night taking their bow...



Cooper was so excited to surprise Claudia with a pretty bouquet.



I could write a book about how my heart feels about these two...



Claudia's sweet Mrs. Motley came to watch the girls in her class. Claudia was so happy to have her there!



Last year we were sad because we thought it was our last year Miriam would help teach. We were so happy to find out she was going to continue teaching after high school AND that we were blessed enough for one of her classes to be ours! I consider any minute Claudia is influenced by Miriam to be a blessing because she is such a great role model for any girl to follow! This is our last year with Miriam but it was a bonus year for which we are so very thankful.



Mrs. Smith was also there. Claudia said two of her favorites were going to be there...Mrs. Motley and Mrs. Smith. These two have really been a blessing to Claudia and we are so thankful for our great teachers! They have truly been her friend as well as teacher and that has meant the world to Claudia.



Claudia's dance teacher, Mrs. Donna, did a number with her graduating daughter to "Momma, I'm all Grown Up" and it was GREAT! I am always amazed a how Donna can give 100% to her first graders everyday and then work herself like crazy with our girls in the evenings at dance class. She is wonderful!





It was a great recital. I was so proud of Claudia and she looked so beautiful to me. I love to watch her dance because she loves it so much. Can't wait til next year!






Posted by Picasa

No comments: