June 24, 2011

More paradise...

The crowd at the beach during the day was huge. On our third day we spent the day at the beach and then did our eating and shopping in the evening. Just like the rest of the vacationers! I will always say I prefer my previously mentioned schedule at the beach. But it was fun to be out during the HOT part of the day for a little while. Being the non tanner in the family, I have to really be careful out in that sun. My babies are just like Chad and they all came home with savage tans. I am so thankful they have their daddy's skin tone! Cooper and Claudia were both so cute/pretty in their swim suits hanging out by the sea.

**I do not know what happened to this post! I have the text exactly where it should be above the correct pictures but then when I post, it sticks it on the side and I cannot figure it out! I know it makes no sense but I don't have it in me to start over!**





The sun was tough on Cooper's eyes so he nabbed Chad's sun visor and just increased his cuteness factor!
































Our next day brought more laid back fun. Claudia was so pretty in her new top and shrug but she looked so much older to me. My little bitty girl has grown up so much. Sometimes I look at her and wonder where did my little baby with her precious little haircut and her smocked bishop dresses go. I really do try to enjoy my days with them and not rush time but time is doing that against my will. I'm not ready to imagine her being a teenager and then graduating high school and becoming woman. I just want to freeze time and get to hold her as a little girl a little longer. I am thankful for the beautiful girl she is growing to be and the precious heart she has. This girl has a heart for doing what the Lord wants and I love that in her!







































We had lunch at one of the BEST places to eat in Destin. Just an old shack built right over the water. The restaurant is old and full of character and the view is amazing. The travel trailer is actually the kitchen!




















Daddy and his girl. These two are crazy about each other and being a daddy's girl myself, I am so proud my Claudia is a daddy's girl!


Cooper and I went out on the pier and he was willing to pose for a few pictures so I was happy to snap a few!





It's really sad after eating all of this to have to go put on a swim suit but that is exactly what we did! We headed back to our condo and hit the beach until late in the evening. We fell into bed every night already rested and worn out from the sun and fun!





Posted by Picasa

No comments: