11 years ago today I married my best friend. I would do it all over again. It was the best decision I ever made. I love you, Chad! I love the life we are building together. I am so thankful for our friendship and a marriage where we protect each other. You always make me feel important and taken care of. I always know you are on my side and you are my greatest supporter. I hope you feel the same way about me because I am your biggest cheerleader! You amaze me daily in how you love us and how you treat our family like a treasure.
Happy Anniversary
I love you so much more today than on this day when I was your bride!
I pray God allows us to grow old together. We both know how quickly life can change and I hope you know I am thankful for every single day He allows me to be your wife. I am so proud of you!


No comments:
Post a Comment