As much fun as day 1 was with all our friends, I was also excited about day 2. I worried that we'd all have a let down feeling on the 2nd day but I was wrong. We were all raring to go and couldn't wait to get to Hollywood Studios.
Riding on the bus...
I always love getting pictures in front of the landmarks. I know one day I will love looking back over the years of our trips and seeing how much the kids had grown from one trip to the next.
Our first item on the agenda was Toy Story Mania. We went straight there and the wait was minimal so we got a fast pass for later and went ahead and waited in line to ride. After our ride, it was time for our early lunch I had booked at Hollywood & Vine. Since I had booked an early time, the restaurant not crowded and they got a lot of time with the characters. They both loved this lunch even though Claudia does not really watch Playhouse Disney anymore. Regardless, it is always fun to get so much attention from the characters!
After we finished lunch, Claudia and Chad headed off to ride Rockin Roller Coaster and Hollywood Tower of Terror. Cooper and I went in search of our own fun. We learned that June is one busy girl. Right after finishing her lunch duty, she even beat us over to the Playhouse Disney area and was working the crowd there. She is hard to keep up with!
Cooper was so excited when we got to...
and we got to see some of their real artwork...
and then it was time to see Lotso and we were a tad unsure of him since he was kind of mean in the last Toy Story but we were happy to find out he was very kind to all the kids who had come to visit him.
Mr. and Mrs. Incredible were also out for a visit!
Cooper and I went to see Playhouse Disney LIVE On Stage just before visiting with those characters. After the characters, we just played around and we met Chad and Claudia for another Toy Story Mania competition. Eventually it was time for dinner. We went to Pizza Planet and the kids were most excited about playing the games. It was a good way to get Cooper to eat since he couldn't do his very favorite thing in the world until he had eaten. Of course his very favorite thing is...
The Claw
Sadly, he was disappointed and heart broken when he didn't win a prize. Then he was really upset when Claudia DID win a prize. Bless her heart, she was so sweet and so he would not be upset, she gave him the stuffed football she had won in the CLAW.
Once again, Claudia and Cooper headed for more thrills while Cooper and I headed for Radiator Springs!
He was happy to visit with his old friends, McQueen and Mater...
We came upon this little treat and Cooper was thrilled to play in the "rain" for a few minutes. It had been a HOT day in Orlando!
On our way to meet Chad and Claudia for the Beauty and the Beast show, I noticed how pretty the light was with the sun beginning to go down a bit. I love all of the big landmarks and really love to take pictures of them in different lighting and from different angles. I had to stop for a few of these...
The street entertainers at HS are hilarious and so much fun to watch. Even more fun when they pick on your family!
Winding down a great day at HS with a frozen lemonade...
On our way out, I happened to think of our first trip and a picture I took of them on this horse. I got them to jump on for a pic so I could see a Now and Then comparison.
Here they are in 2011...
Here they are in 2008...

Heading out after a magical day at Hollywood Studios...
We can't wait to go back!
No comments:
Post a Comment