On Sunday before his birthday, we had a small family party at Juna's house since we weren't doing a big party this year. Cooper chose an Angry Birds cake for this day. He was so excited to cut the cake and open presents.
I didn't get a picture of this afterwards but this was from Claudia. Cooper has loved a gun that Logan and Connor got from Disney at the Pirates of the Caribbean ride. He has even borrowed it from them to play with. While we were at Disney in January, Claudia bought one and saved it for his birthday. He has loved it and already worn the batteries down. It was a really great surprise for him!
On his actual birthday, April 17th, we had a party for him in his classroom. When I got there, they were going over their math board. I loved seeing his class in action.
This was Cooper's card on the birthday board he had made for his birthday.
CARS 2 cupcakes for this party.
Daddy came to help out...
Juna got to come and surprise him as well...
We are so proud of our little boy. He is so sweet and brings us great joy everyday.
Cooper and his fabulous K teacher, Mrs. Nolan.
That night, we went to dinner with Amy, Ryan, and their girls to celebrate and I forgot to take any pictures. We gave him our gift, an electric scooter, and he LOVED it. He mastered it quickly and is on it all the time.
Cooper was so happy when Saturday finally rolled around. We took this crew to Newnan for big fun at Monkey Joe's. I drove the boys and though I figured it would be loud and crazy, they were so sweet. They had fun and I loved listening to their little boy conversations.
Landon, Finn, Cooper, Amajah, and Garrett
Cooper was super sweet and told Claudia she could invite a friend to go with her. Of course she chose sweet Rachel to spend the day with us.
The girls got tired pretty fast and grabbed their iPods...
Cooper and all of the boys had so much fun. They were exhausted when we finally left.
This has to be the easiest birthday party ever.
We went to the Chick fil A Dwarf House for a late lunch.
We couldn't get over how quiet all of these boys were while eating. They were all so tired.
Happy Birthday to our sweet SIX year old boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment