June 10, 2010

10 years...

10 years...

Sometimes I think, how has it already been ten years...and other times I think, has it only been ten year?. Truthfully, I just can't even remember what my life was like before I was his wife. It's just that good, honestly! We were just in our mid twenties then...God has changed us so much. He has blessed us, protected us, provided for us, and embraced us together. Without Him, this marriage would be so much less. With Him, it is so much more than I ever dreamed possible!
Happy Anniversary to my sweetheart! I love you more than on this day when I had stars in my eyes and felt like a real-life princess! Thanks for making me feel like royalty for ten years.
You are better than my greatest heart's desire!
I pray that God will bless us with many more years together!
Chad & Lyn
June 10, 2000


1 comment:

Kelly said...

Happy Anniversary to two of my favorite people!!