Today brought us pure joy in the form of this blue eyed angel. We couldn't be happier to entertain them for a visit. How fun and exciting to have bottles lining my counter tops and a pack and play set up in Cooper's room! What a blessing from the Lord to have Amy and Gracie Lyn here for a few days.
Gracie Lyn had to go celebrate her Uncle Jeff's birthday so we got her dressed up in all the right colors! They are raising this girl just right! Her Uncle Jeff had bought her this tee so we knew he would LOVE for her to wear it for his birthday.
These two sweeties are extremely delighted
to have Gracie Lyn and Amy around!
So I have been really neglectful of my blog...not for any particular reason, just been enjoying life and not sitting down to play catch up. I may not get much done while these sweeties are here for a visit but I hope to update all I'm missing soon. For the few of you who read regularly, don't worry, I'm still taking pictures and I will get them on here eventually! For now, we are soaking up every second of this summer we can. We have had doctor's appointments, dentist appointments, shopping trips, and other things keeping us busy. I have big dreams of lounging by the pool but it just hasn't really happened yet. We have been enjoying the pool on the weekends as a family and those times have been full of fun and joy. If you are looking for a GREAT summer read, I have read the BEST book! You must read it...the author is Francine Rivers and the title is Redeeming Love. You will NOT be able to put it down. My friend, Kelly, wrote a review on her blog. I'm trying to learn how to do the enclosure linky thing but in case you cannot just click on her name, her blog is http://www.polkadotsandprayers.blogspot.com/. Have a GREAT week!
No comments:
Post a Comment