I believe wholeheartedly in a child's prayers. Their hearts are so much more pure than adults. I believe that they have a direct line to the throne when they lift their voices to the Father. I believe He listens and He answers and He builds their faith one prayer at a time. How sad for children whose parents do not teach them how to pray or why to pray or to whom to pray.
This is Claudia's answered prayer and a HUGE building block in her faith in Christ. She prayed for God to help her overcome her terror of dogs. We prayed for her and with her. She prayed with her daddy, she prayed with her mommy. She wanted so much to get over her fears. Well, all I can say is God showed up and God showed out!
1 comment:
and awesome again I must say!!!!love love love it...
Post a Comment