1 week ago
May 19, 2009
Outside My Window
At school, my desk is beside my window. I have the best view in the world outside my window. Just across a field of grass is the backside of a white house with a great playground in the back. It is totally shaded and fenced in. It is full of children playing and sometimes, when the halls are quiet, I can hear one shout out for a friend to come play. This is the best view to me because somewhere within that playground is my Cooper. This house is where he goes to daycare. We are so blessed with the BEST daycare. I can see bits of the equipment through the trees and I can see kids running around. Today, as I type, I can see his green baseball shirt and he is very busy. He is moving everywhere and I know he is happy and content. Most of the time, I cannot make out who the kids are, I can just see them. Even though I can't usually pick him out, I know that he is there and I know he is happy and that brings so much joy and peace to my day. Man oh man am I looking forward to being home with my babies this summer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment