Doesn't she look pretty. She thinks she is too big for it. She thinks they are for babies. My heart can hardly stand this. How has this happened to my baby?
Don't they look so cute! They wore this to celebrate our favorite team...War Eagle!
My girls are 8 and 10 and they still wear the curly ribbons in their hair. I drive to Montgomery to find ones like Claudia has on. I Love them! (they won't wear the bows any more tho)
I am saved by grace and trying hard to live a life that brings honor and glory to my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. I am a mother, a wife, and a teacher. I blog to capture the little things in life that I am certain to someday forget. Come and share the journey God has given me!
2 comments:
So cute!
My girls are 8 and 10 and they still wear the curly ribbons in their hair. I drive to Montgomery to find ones like Claudia has on. I Love them! (they won't wear the bows any more tho)
Post a Comment