September 3, 2009

What makes a great day...

Today is one great day because I am getting my hair cut AND I am coloring all the gray AND I am highlighting the little bit of dark brown that is left and that just makes me giddy! I'm really not hard to please!

Another reason today is great is because my daddy had appointments all day w/his surgeon and cardiologists and the other surgeon and they all went great. He can drive, cut his grass, AND (this is what he is most excited about) go camping this weekend! He still can't pick anything up but he says he has really great friends who will help him this weekend. He is so happy about going camping. I don't really think that's the best idea but he did not ask me and when I told him anyway, he completely ignored me... I am just praising the Lord for this great report!

See, that makes for a great day!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

awww I am so happy he is doing soo godd, what a blessing!!!and you are like me so easy to please, what is better than getting your hair done???even thought i color my own now brown, with a hint of red and i love , not having to highlight anymore!!!