1 week ago
November 23, 2009
A Great Surprise!
I love surprises! They just make me feel so special and loved. Anything from a tiny surprise to something grand, I love them all. Today we got a great surprise...Ryan and Amy are HOME! I knew they were coming for Thanksgiving but those little sneaks...they totally kept us all in the dark and led us to believe they were driving all day on Wednesday. We thought we would only get to see them briefly on Friday morning on their way back out of town. Today they started their surprises by showing up at Chad's office. While they were there, Chad called me and told me he had a lady in his office who was out of town and she had some things for sale that he thought I would like to buy for my smom for Christmas. He asked if she could come by the school. I said I guess so and off I go to the office to wait for "the lady". The whole time I am thinking, okay, if I don't like what this stranger is selling, I'm going to feel badly because she has driven all the way over here. I am sitting there chatting with my principal when the door opens and in they walk. I screamed. I mean literally and loudly, I screamed with pure joy and excitement! I jumped up and wrapped myself around them! I'm sure even the grades in other buildings heard me. That was such a great surprise! They came to my classroom for a little while and I got to sit and just chat with them. Boy do I miss them! We made plans for them to surprise Claudia & Cooper. The plan involves them picking up Cooper at daycare and then sitting in our driveway waiting for Claudia. I can't wait to see her face! After that, they are staying to have dinner with us. I am so happy to have an evening with them!