

Christmas Eve, 2005. When she was 3, she would let me fix her hair on Christmas Eve after her bath so it would be pretty for Christmas morning. She will NOT let me do that now!

This was Claudia's 2nd birthday party. The only way I have digital pics is because our friend brought his camera and emailed all the pictures to me.

This is in March of 2006 at our baby shower given by Chad's aunts.


Apparently at some point I had someone scan this picture for me because it is from spring, 2005 before I went digi.

One of my sweetest memories...Claudia was Mary in our Easter program the week before Cooper was born. She was so precious in that costume. I was quite the site 9 months pregnant and a week away from delivery crouched down on the floor trying to take pictures!

Some pics of Cooper in another post coming soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment