November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving thoughts...

Today my thought is simple. Today I feel completely unworthy and undeserving of all that I am,, all that I have, and all that has been done for me. There are so many women, I am certain, who live in the most pitiful circumstances of poverty who are more deserving of this life of abundance that God has given me. I take no credit. It is only by His Grace that I have or am anything. Today I want to be like the one leper out of the 10 that Jesus healed. I want to be the One that ran back to Jesus and fell at His feet in Thanksgiving for what Jesus had done for Him...and all the while the other 9 continued on their way enjoying their blessing without any thought to the one who gave the blessing of healing. I want to be that One who does not forget that it is ALL only because of HIM. I want more of HIM in my life and less of ME.

Today I am full of Thanksgiving over the life God has given to me. I pray that this attitude will pour out of me as I go about my day with our families. I pray that they will see Jesus in my words and my actions.
Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: