Cooper is 3 years old today! Cooper brings so much joy to our house and keeps us laughing with his funny little sayings. He is our baby, no doubt. Still loves his pappy, no interest in giving up his diapers, and his favorite place to sleep, right between mommy & daddy. And all of that is perfectly fine with us at this time in his life because we (mostly I) have found with Claudia that babies don't stay babies long enough to satisfy mommy's heart. Chad has always been ok with his babies staying babies for as long as they please and I need to be more like Chad in so many ways!
10 things I want to remember about Cooper at this time in his life...
1. When he gets mad, his favorite thing to say is..."you a peanut head".
2. He will say "Mommy, remember, you are MINE!"
3. He will also say, "Mommy, guess what! I love you!"
4. When he is sleepy or tired, he wants us to roll up our sleeves and he will say "I want to rub your arm."
5. He calls his pappy my "Nuther one white pappy"
6. His favorite thing to drink is "Shocolate Juice" (milk flavored with a little Yoo Hoo)
7. He always remembers to cough in his elbow & will remind us if we do not.
8. When he wants to wink, he crinkles up his nose, and bats his pretty eyes at me.
9. He loves to watch Little Einsteins, Toot & Puddles, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, & he cannot stand Franklin or Little Bear.
10. He still does not sleep all night! Gets up at least one time a night, usually to get in our bed but sometimes wanting something to drink. Either way, I still do not get to sleep all night even after 3 years!
Birthday Party Day
On the day of his party, Paw Paw came that morning to give him a gift. Cooper had been to a cowboy b'day party and came home wanting "a cowboy rope". I just told him to talk to PawPaw. Paw Paw is the cowboy in our family. Paw Paw came through big time! He made Cooper his very own real lasso! He has not figured it out yet but he loves it all the same!
Shocking but I actually got him to pose for some pics before his party!
Boy that smile melts my heart!
Happy Birthday baby boy. Mommy loves you so much!