I have often heard the idea of writing notes to go in your child's lunchbox to remind them of how much you love them while they are away from you. A couple of weeks ago I started slipping notes in Claudia's snack bag. She did not say anything about them. Nothing. Nada. So obviously I wonder if she has even noticed them so one day I asked her if she had seen anything from me in her bag. She said "Oh yes, and I have thought about writing something back to you but I do not have any paper at snack time." I told her that was ok. My heart was so happy to know that it meant so much to her that she wanted to respond to me in the same way. On Friday evening while waiting for her to come home from her birthday movie trip, I cleaned out her backpack and was emptying her snack bag when I found this.

Now what could be better than that? NOTHING! Just to know that her mind was on me makes me so happy. What a sweet heart my Claudia has. That little used red napkin is one of the sweetest love notes I've ever seen! Little things like this are why I am writing this blog. I just want to remember all the little things that bring us so much joy. Time is a thief and our little ones are growing and changing so fast. I want to treasure every memory but just like Claudia, I have to write it down!
Thanks to my precious Lord for blessing us with this angel.