Happy Birthday to my Mother!
Today is my mother's birthday. If she ever reads this, she is going to kill me for using this picture, of all pictures, on her birthday! I love this picture because it shows one thing I love about her, she is a good sport! This is she and Poppa at Claudia's 3rd birthday party. It was the first year we did the Fall Festival party and boy did they ever help make it happen. This picture also shows some other things that always make me think of my mom...
Holiday decorations...my mom loves to decorate for holidays. Mom & I used to live in an apartment after she and my daddy divorced and she would deck it out on every holiday. She used to make beautiful Easter trees. She can tie a bow like nobodies business!
Flowers...my mom LOVES flowers and boy does she ever have an amazing green thumb. I have always been amazed at how she can grow anything. When I was little, there were always tons of plants in our house.

Okay, so this is not about Claudia but doesn't Claudia look so precious in this picture! This was her 3rd birthday and she was Snow White. Look at Mom's amazing fern.
I mentioned above that she is a good sport. Chad teases her so much and she just has a ball with it. She loves to cut up and have fun. She thinks up these funny games and always makes us play them at Christmas.
Today is my mother's birthday. If she ever reads this, she is going to kill me for using this picture, of all pictures, on her birthday! I love this picture because it shows one thing I love about her, she is a good sport! This is she and Poppa at Claudia's 3rd birthday party. It was the first year we did the Fall Festival party and boy did they ever help make it happen. This picture also shows some other things that always make me think of my mom...
Holiday decorations...my mom loves to decorate for holidays. Mom & I used to live in an apartment after she and my daddy divorced and she would deck it out on every holiday. She used to make beautiful Easter trees. She can tie a bow like nobodies business!
Flowers...my mom LOVES flowers and boy does she ever have an amazing green thumb. I have always been amazed at how she can grow anything. When I was little, there were always tons of plants in our house.

Okay, so this is not about Claudia but doesn't Claudia look so precious in this picture! This was her 3rd birthday and she was Snow White. Look at Mom's amazing fern.
I mentioned above that she is a good sport. Chad teases her so much and she just has a ball with it. She loves to cut up and have fun. She thinks up these funny games and always makes us play them at Christmas.
One thing is for certain about my mom, she loves her grandchildren so much. From the time I left for Auburn until May of 2005, my mom and I lived in different towns. They moved close to us before Claudia turned 3. It has been such a blessing to have them so close. Ironically, they live in the house that is right next door to where Chad and I started out.
Happy Birthday, Viv!
We Love You!


1 comment:
WOW, it was gret seeing this pic of your Mom. I have not seen her in years...she still looks the same. I guess I will always remember your house and the little stairs down to the kitchen, and us cooking chef boy ardee pizzas all the time!!love you
Post a Comment