I feel like this week has been such a blur. I finished up my Chez Ami shows and shipped my trunk south. What a relief that was! I am still doing paperwork but at least the shows are wrapped up. I cannot seem to keep my babies well. I left work at 2 on Monday with Claudia. She went home and got in the bed. She was asleep by 5:15 and she slept until 5:20 Tuesday morning! I kept thinking she might have stopped breathing! That is so unlike anything she has ever done before. She woke up feeling better so we went to school and she made it all day. I thought she was surely well. I mean, she did just finish her 10th day of antibiotic from Strep on Monday for crying out loud! We came to school today and she was in the nurse's office by 9:00 crying (literally) with her ear hurting. Chad was off today so he took her to the pediatrician where she was diagnosed with an ear infection! Poor baby, back on the antibiotics she goes. I told her one good thing was she could get her daddy to take her on a special Valentine's lunch. I sure hope she felt like enjoying that time with him. They are big buddies!
Tonight we have a Valentine's party at church for the Kingdom Kidz and I am praying she will feel like going. I have been obsessed with calling to check on this beautiful baby girl since she went home. And now I am off to the dentist to get my teeth cleaned but what I need even more is an appointment for a haircut and color!
Gracie Lyn, darling, you make my heart long for a newborn and I have yet to even hold you!
Now, ask me what I have purchased for my sweetheart for Valentine's day...nada, zilch, nothing...and that makes me so sad...because he deserves THE WORLD on a platter!
No comments:
Post a Comment