So I am starting to get nervous. We are getting close and I'm starting to worry about all the reservations I've made. Wondering if we'll be happy with every choice. Hoping we will love the new stuff we are trying. Sometimes my comfort zone can be to stick with what I know we love. That is one reason I love Disney...I know we love it, I'm comfortable there, but everyday is still a new adventure! There will still be things we haven't done and things we didn't get to see...even after our 5 days! I'm praying it works out for us to have some friends meet us for one day and spend the day together...that will be such a blessing! I am planning photo opps in my head by the hundreds...literally! Ok, to be honest, with my new BFF, probably more like in the thousands...man I need to get a bigger memory card...and an extra battery! I am planning my clothing choices and have to remind myself how different the temps will be from here. Boy am I ever getting excited! I don't think I will ever get tired of Disney.

I saw this today, what do you think...a little over the top? Maybe...and I'd never spend that kind of money on a purse with Mickey on it, even if it is a Dooney...but you still gotta just love it!

We are all getting so excited and I'm probably the only who is is getting nervous...that is just me...thank the LORD for such an easy going husband. If he were high strung, we'd be in BIG trouble!
No comments:
Post a Comment