February 6, 2010

The Phone Call

The phone call came at 2AM this morning. Amy & Ryan were on their way to the hospital. I was so excited! I gave them lots of love over the phone and told them I'd call in a few hours...and off to dream land I went. I dreamed the sweetest dream about Amy and Ryan and the baby. I dreamed all about the baby being born and how precious it all was and the best part of the dream was that I was there...and then I woke up and I was here...and I was sad but still excited!
The scariest part of the dream was that Gracie Lyn was a BOY! And they named him Vonn! When I woke up I called right away to check on Amy. They are doing great. Labor is progressing! I told her all about my dream...but I didn't tell her about Vonn! I figured with a first birth she has enough to be afraid of...no need making her worry that the ultrasound was wrong. It has happened before and if it happens this time, I'm just hoping they have a back up name better than Vonn! :-) I did tell her that I dreamed about her holding Gracie Lyn's feet in her hands and I was taking a picture. I dreamed about taking a bunch of pictures and I can't even describe how badly I want to be there taking pictures. I'm sure I will post more than once today. I will tell Amy about Vonn later today when it makes her laugh instead of scares her! If you read this, please pray for a healthy birth for mommy and baby. What a great Saturday!

No comments: