So maybe some of the constant talking/teaching/fussing I do is starting to sink in. I finally felt "the straw that broke the camel's back" last Friday afternoon with one issue. I was on the phone with UPS when I kept hearting the ruckus from the hallway. I finally had to ask the UPS person to HOLD ON so I could go speak to my children! I was horrified, humiliated, and a bit upset...to say the least. When I had to do it a 2nd time, that was the straw that broke the back! After quite a LONG lecture, I felt like I was the one who had been in trouble because I was just worn completely out. Sometimes I feel like these things are going nowhere and we are learning nothing...then last night I got this. I was on the phone either taking a Chez Ami order or answering questions about the KK Valentine party (can't remember which) when Claudia brought this to the kitchen...
Hallelujah! I was so proud of her. I told her that showed so much maturity and I was so proud of her for not interrupting me. Maybe some of it is beginning to sink in...She just does not know how badly I needed that!
1 comment:
That Claudia is too cute & I love the new header!
Post a Comment