Happy Birthday to Granny! My granny turned 88 on Saturday and we celebrated her on Sunday. God blessed us with a beautiful day to enjoy together. We had a big crowd and it was so much fun to see my family. I love having a big family with a bunch of cousins! Surprisingly, I did not take near the number of photos I normally take. I don't know what was going on with that! Here are the ones I did take! Here's our birthday girl...
Right when we got there, Tracy was taking this picture of Matthew and Hayden. I snapped one too and thought it turned out so cute! I know Aunt Linda will love seeing this of her grandboys!
Cooper and John Lacey were on the run all afternoon! They have the best time playing together, just like his daddy and I used to when we were little!
Marlee & Claudia took it upon themselves to pick all of Granny's Jonquils...at least they gave them to her! :-) Claudia really wishes Marlee lived closer because she always has so much fun playing with her.
Granny and her children. Ray, Sandra, and Bobby.
I know it was special to her to have them all there for her birthday.
I am their namesake...my Uncle Ray and Aunt Linda...hence my name, Lynda Raye!
I told Aunt Linda she knew she'd be seeing this pic soon since she is one of my daily readers! Hi Aunt Linda! I loved seeing you yesterday!
My daddy & his oldest sister.
My Claudia
TC, John Lacey, & Cooper
Spencer also spent the day in the country!
I don't think he has ever been that dirty before!
Cooper was loving Granny's sweet tea!
Spencer was wanting some of Cooper's snack!
Clay and my babies....Clay who used to be my baby!
1 comment:
i love this post.
Post a Comment