Life IS Good!
Sometimes it is hard to say that statement with belief or joy but indeed,
Life IS Good!
Jesus answered, "I am the way, the truth, and the LIFE. No one comes to the father except through me. John 14:6
Jesus is LIFE, therefore, LIFE IS GOOD because He is GOOD!
Sometimes things happen in life that are not good but that does not mean that life is not good, it simply means that those circumstances are not good at the time.
"God saw all that he had made, and it was very GOOD." Genesis 2: 31
Father declared it from the beginning, this life that HE has created for us is GOOD!
Father, what does this mean for me today? What are you trying to tell me today?
Look for the Good in life today!
That is what Father is telling me today!
There will always be bad things in my life but my life is good. Father wants me to look for the good in my life because life is good!
I confess that often I am the first one to get upset over nothing. I get all in a tiz over just nothing at all. I don't like that about myself. I don't like that it is my husband and my children who suffer most from this sinful nature in my heart. Father is really convicting me of this and I am praying daily that He will change my heart. I used to pray that He would change the words that come out of my mouth but recently He has reminded me that what is in our hearts will come out of our mouths...so that convicts me that I need to pray for my heart to be changed! Life is good and He is life and He is good. I want my heart to KNOW this truth and I want to LIVE this truth!
My days are numbered. Father numbered my days before he allowed me to live even one. No matter how much extra time I think I have to get it right or make changes, I don't have any "extra" time, I only have that specific number of days that He determined before the first one. I cannot get any of the ones before today back. I cannot redo them or change them. I can only work from this very second on to allow Him to change my heart. I can only strive from right this very second to be more like him, to live more for him, and to LOVE HIM BIG in my life. I don't want a little relationship with Father, I want to LIVE OUT LOUD a BIG HUGE LOVE AFFAIR with my Savior, Jesus Christ! I want my witness to be BOLD. I want the legacy of my life to be one that BOASTED only in my heavenly FATHER! Father has given me renewed life and He desires that I live that life for him and with him!
Father, I do not know why you asked me to write this post. I only know that I love and adore you and there is none like you, no not ONE! I praise you that even when times are tough, schedules are hectic, we are mourning, you remind me that life is good and that you are life. If I allow my mind to travel back several years and remember the pits from which you brought me, tears fill my eyes...tears of amazement that you love me so and that you did not give up on me! I know that you are working on me. Thank you for loving me enough to finish the work you began in me. Praises to you Father for your works are good and you are ever faithful to always do and do and do for me. Father, I pray and desire that you change my heart every single day. Change me to be more like you. Change my heart so that my children will have a Godly mother. Change my heart so that my priorities will be yours and not mine. Change me so that my desires will be yours and not mine. Change me so Chad will have a Godly wife and not a fleshly wife. It is my heart's desire to be changed and change comes from you so I am seeking you with all my heart. Use me as only you can in this world. Give us only what you want us to have and give us a desire for only the things you want us to have. Purge pride from my heart because there is no place for pride in a relationship with you. Father, I am so thankful that I am yours. I am so full of praise today on this Wednesday that you are my Father!